Social Media Executive
Do you have previous experience creating and managing social media content across a variety of platforms? Joining the e-commerce team, you will become the go-to team member for this commercial company on social media.
Tasks will include:
- Creating and scheduling social media posts in line with brand guidelines
- Monitoring customer interactions on social media platforms
- Working with Marketing and Product Teams to drive website traffic and sales
- Assisting with strategies to optimise the company’s social media presence
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar role, or a marketing degree
- Strong general IT skills
- Good organisational skills and ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Previous experience in copywriting and video production and editing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times
We currently have an interesting and varied role within a professional financial services company for an individual with good communication, organisational skills and the ability to prioritise. Previous experience working in a financial services environment or within risk and healthcare administration would be ideal.
Joining the Marketing and Business Development function in a well-regarded professional services provider, you will support the Group Director of Marketing and Business Development with developing and implementing the company’s marketing strategy and marketing materials.