Senior Trust Administrator
Our client is seeking an individual to provide trustee or managing trustee services for a number of complex UK real estate corporate structures.
- Administration of all fiduciary related functions and services within a portfolio of clients
- Identifying risks within the portfolio and reporting to the Corporate Trust Manager and Risk Manager
- Preparing payment instructions for approved and expenses
- Reviewing quarterly manager reports
- Attending quarterly management/fund board meetings
- Contributing to business and administration team objectives
- Acting as a ‘C’ signatory
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- A table 4 qualification is required
- Good knowledge of relevant company law and fiduciary principles legislation and regulatory requirements
- Practical knowledge and understanding of relevant deeds and associated legal documents
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.