Senior Technical Insurance Broker
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual with detailed knowledge and understanding of insurance claim to work collaboratively, building strong working relationship internally and externally in a growing business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Being a technical resource within the claims teams handling complex losses
- Developing effective business relationships internally and externally
- Supporting the claims leadership team
- Assisting with on the job training and coaching to the team
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally experienced handling complex property and commercial claims
- Hold Dip CII qualification and above or be working towards completion
- Understanding of claims negotiation
- Strong communication skills
- Ambitious with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
This people focused insurance business offers excellent training and opportunities for career development. They are seeking an ambitious and driven insurance professional as part of a growing team to service a wide range of clients in the commercial market place.
Contribute to the delivery of this growing insurance business’ objectives by providing a high quality service for customers in accordance with the customer service guidelines, strategy, philosophy and values of the business.
A fantastic senior Internal Communications Manager opportunity at a highly regarded, global provider of trust, funds and corporate services to establish an internal communications strategy across the Group.
A great opportunity for career advancement within a leading, expanding insurance broker. This role would suit a candidate with experience working in the private client and portfolio insurance market sector, or who has in-depth knowledge of personal lines products.