Senior Technical Analyst | Contract
A leading provider of offshore fiduciary and administration services is currently seeking an individual with excellent interpersonal and project management skills to join their team. Reporting to the Head of IT Operations, you will be part of the team responsible for the global IT infrastructure, including two data centres and all regional offices. Approximately 8 month contract.
Duties will include:
- Processing and resolving 2nd/3rd line support calls from employees who are experiencing technical issues
- Planning and assisting with project work, which may include travel to regional offices
- Participating in business acquisitions involving migrating large quantities of data and applications
- Assisting with system updates
Requirements for the role:
- Good understanding of ESX Server/ VSphere/Vcentre – v5.5 to 6/5
- Confident with Microsoft SQL Server administration 2008 – 2016, Microsoft Exchange 2016
- Knowledge of Cisco switches, LANs, MPLS and WAN technologies
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
- Client orientated and service driven approach
- Analytical problem solver
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining this global technology company, you will assist with the day-to-day technical support of the company’s clients, ensuring the highest levels of service are provided.
Joining this highly regarded wealth management organisation, you will be responsible for quality assurance manual testing and test case creation, executing new functional changes.
You will join a well regarded provider of global banking services to drive the documentation of detailed business requirements and participate in the design, development, analysis and testing of business process and/or system changes.
A great part time role at this multinational professional services organisation, providing 2nd line on-site support.
Exciting opportunity to join a leading global business, you will be responsible for managing multiple projects, including the overall technology programme.