Senior Private Clients Officer
We currently have a great opportunity for a motivated individual looking to take the next step in their career, with a reputable finance services organisation, in their private clients department.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering an allocated portfolio of private clients, including proactive client contact in a professional manner
- Acting as a focal point for administration and technical queries from the team and third parties
- Organisation and attendance of meetings and distributing prepared board packs
- Preparing and reviewing banking instructions
- Ensuring investment reviews are completed
Experience and skills required:
- Either hold or currently working towards a relevant professional qualification recognised by the JFSC
- Good understanding and experience of trust and company administration
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to prioritise deadlines and work using own initiative
- Good administrative skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading independently owned family office is seeking a part/qualified accountant to join their team, assisting with the preparation of financial information and reports for clients, under the supervision of the Head of the Department.
As a product specialist you will join a well-established wealth management company to administer a portfolio of complex trust and company structures.
Join this highly regarded asset manager as part of the legal tam and be responsible for performing AML/KYC due diligence and WorldCheck screening.
A fantastic opportunity for a trust professional to join a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence. This individual will be responsible for undertaking the day-to-day administration of a portfolio of client company and trust structures.
Join a global funds and corporate services business and work with some of the world’s largest real estate funds. This company offer great scope for career progression.