Senior Manager | Risk and Compliance
A great opportunity to join a highly regarded offshore law firm, as the nominated MLCO, providing compliance and risk management for the wider group.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining business policies, procedures and compliance manuals
- Monitoring the regulatory and legislative environment in all jurisdictions in order to identify impending changes
- Helping to coordinate the work of junior compliance members to ensure effective workflow
- Providing training and mentoring to the compliance team
- Liaising with senior stakeholders in promoting efficiencies to internal processes
- Assisting with risk related duties where required
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a relevant compliance qualification or ICA
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in compliance/risk background
- Good knowledge of business risk
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to work methodically and accurately
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Be part of an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm with a strong global presence, where you will provide an accurate and efficient onboarding experience for clients, striving to exceed all quality and service levels by effectively managing, monitoring and reviewing all new business applications from various segments within the offshore Group.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
Reach your full potential whilst making a difference to this highly regarded, global leader in wealth management, which is committed to ensuring their employees thrive within a challenging and progressive environment and achieve their career aspirations.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Undertake challenging work within a high performing and collaborative team, in an innovative international wealth management business where you will be encouraged and supported to reach your full potential, whilst making a difference to the organisation and its communities.