Senior Finance Officer
Join a leading Investor Services group to manage the billing system for Jersey based clients.
- Working closely with client Managers to facilitate monthly bill runs
- Generating invoices and processing credit note requests
- Producing MI for the billing and time data
- Generating and reviewing the billing and recovery reports
- Generating the annual responsibility fee schedule and managing the fee condition reviews and updates
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Bookkeeping experience
- Computer literate
- Experience in maintaining and administering a sale ledger process
- Working knowledge of Microgen and Sun systems is desirable
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.