Senior Compliance Manager | AML / CFT
An exciting opportunity for a motivated compliance professional to join the team in an international provider of corporate services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a Key Person (MLRO) for regulated client entities
- Ensuring comprehensive AML/CFT arrangements are in place in accordance principally with Jersey legislative framework and the Handbook for the Prevention and Detection of Money Laundering and the financing of Terrorism
- Assisting the Boards with the AML/CFT elements Compliance Monitoring Programme designed to ensure compliance with all relevant legislation, policy and procedure requirements and best practice
- Ensuring that the internal policy and procedures manual is maintained
- Interpreting and disseminating information about AML/CFT regulatory changes and adapt procedures, documents and compliance tools to accommodate these rule changes
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of five years of experience in a regulated financial services business
- Proven experience in dealing with financial investigation units and a thorough knowledge of the application legislation and regulations
- Recognised appropriate professional qualification(s)
- Effective communication skills and report writing skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
Reach your full potential whilst making a difference to this highly regarded, global leader in wealth management, which is committed to ensuring their employees thrive within a challenging and progressive environment and achieve their career aspirations.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Undertake challenging work within a high performing and collaborative team, in an innovative international wealth management business where you will be encouraged and supported to reach your full potential, whilst making a difference to the organisation and its communities.
A well-regarded international provider of banking services has a new and exciting role for a motivated individual with the ability to demonstrate effective communication and negotiation skills, to work within their forward thinking and inspiring environment on a temporary basis.