Senior Compliance Manager | AML / CFT
An exciting opportunity for a motivated compliance professional to join the team in an international provider of corporate services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a Key Person (MLRO) for regulated client entities
- Ensuring comprehensive AML/CFT arrangements are in place in accordance principally with Jersey legislative framework and the Handbook for the Prevention and Detection of Money Laundering and the financing of Terrorism
- Assisting the Boards with the AML/CFT elements Compliance Monitoring Programme designed to ensure compliance with all relevant legislation, policy and procedure requirements and best practice
- Ensuring that the internal policy and procedures manual is maintained
- Interpreting and disseminating information about AML/CFT regulatory changes and adapt procedures, documents and compliance tools to accommodate these rule changes
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of five years of experience in a regulated financial services business
- Proven experience in dealing with financial investigation units and a thorough knowledge of the application legislation and regulations
- Recognised appropriate professional qualification(s)
- Effective communication skills and report writing skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence where you will be dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters.
A unique opportunity in Jersey to join a global private equity firm as part of the small but growing legal team. This is an interesting, busy and varied risk focused role that requires excellent communication skills.
As Head of Compliance you will assist and support the business in achieving it’s strategic, financial and operational goals in line with the local regulatory and legal framework.
Joining a highly regarded provider of investment services, you will support the international investment advisory part of the business.
Joining this highly regarded wealth management organisation, you will be a member of the UK remediation team providing support to all regular reviews and remediation projects.