Senior Compliance Administrator
Assisting in all aspects of the client compliance function of a global provider of private client, fund and corporate administration services, you will support the provision of services to managed entities and Jersey regulated funds. This role is suited to a self-motivated individual, with finance sector experience within a compliance function.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking compliance monitoring reviews
- Liaising with the business where required, following the results of compliance monitoring programme tests
- Identifying any risks perceived to the business
- Monitoring the compliance inbox and responding to queries
- Keeping up to date with any changes in compliance legislation in Jersey relating to money laundering and financing of terrorism
Experience and skills required:
- Good understanding of Jersey’s AML/CFT framework
- Hold an appropriate compliance or other professional qualification or be studying towards one
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and flexible
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the Global Operations department, you will lead the delivery of high quality support, recording and reporting on current regulations affecting all clients across multiple jurisdictions for this independent fund, corporate services and private clients provider.
Joining an international wealth management business, in this broad role you will support the Head of Compliance with responsibilities relating to the compliance risk management process, applicable codes of conduct, minimum standards and protecting the reputation of bank.