Senior Compliance Administrator
Assisting in all aspects of the client compliance function of a global provider of private client, fund and corporate administration services, you will support the provision of services to managed entities and Jersey regulated funds. This role is suited to a self-motivated individual, with finance sector experience within a compliance function.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking compliance monitoring reviews
- Liaising with the business where required, following the results of compliance monitoring programme tests
- Identifying any risks perceived to the business
- Monitoring the compliance inbox and responding to queries
- Keeping up to date with any changes in compliance legislation in Jersey relating to money laundering and financing of terrorism
Experience and skills required:
- Good understanding of Jersey’s AML/CFT framework
- Hold an appropriate compliance or other professional qualification or be studying towards one
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and flexible
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.