Senior Compliance Administrator | Funds
Assisting in all aspects of the client compliance function of a global provider of private client, fund and corporate administration services, you will support the provision of services to managed entities and Jersey regulated funds. This role is suited to a self-motivated individual, with finance sector experience within a compliance function.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking compliance monitoring reviews
- Liaising with the business where required, following the results of compliance monitoring programme tests
- Identifying any risks perceived to the business
- Monitoring the compliance inbox and responding to queries
- Keeping up to date with any changes in compliance legislation in Jersey relating to money laundering and financing of terrorism
Experience and skills required:
- Good understanding of Jersey’s AML/CFT framework
- Hold an appropriate compliance or other professional qualification or be studying towards one
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and flexible
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi- jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.