Senior Bookkeeper | Accounts Preparer
This role is for an experienced Senior Bookkeeper/Accounts Preparer who is familiar with private and corporate client entities, in particular real estate investment entities. You will join a growing global company and work in a small client accounting team.
- Accounting and reporting for a number of client relationships, ensuring accurate and timely reporting
- Preparing financial statements, various interim reporting, monthly management accounts and cash flow forecasts
- Updating client ledgers accurately and efficiently
- Dealing with VAT reconciliations
- Providing support to administration staff on bookkeeping matters and cover for other team members as required
- Attending meetings with clients and intermediaries/Auditors as required
- Reviewing financial statements prepared by other team members
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Holding or studying towards a recognised professional qualification such as IAB or CAT
- Good technical knowledge of trust and corporate administration
- Experience of double entry bookkeeping up to trial balance and year end accounts adjustments
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, hardworking individual to join an exciting start-up business in Jersey, where you will work closely with Directors on complex matters. This is an ideal role for someone looking for variety in their role. Your role will have both Compliance and Company Secretarial responsibilities.
New opportunity for a motivated, qualified Accountant to join the fund accounting team in a reputable provider of fund administration services. Within this varied role, you will provide accounting and financial reporting services for real estate and private equity funds.
A fantastic temporary opportunity for a qualified Accountant who has experience of working in a chargeable environment. You will be providing temporary support to the Head of Finance until the end of April 2020, to ensure revenue is maximised and debtors are recovered on a timely basis.