Senior Administrator | Investment Support
Joining a highly regarded provider of investment services, you will have the opportunity to get involved in a busy and varied role at senior administrative level.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of security and client data on portfolio management systems
- Processing transactions relating to equities, bonds and funds
- Performing reconciliations for cash and stock holdings for funds and portfolios
- FATCA/CRS tax reporting for portfolios business
- General day-to-day client reporting and ad-hoc reporting
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 3 years’ securities experience
- Good understanding of investments and securities, collective investment schemes and the banking industry
- High attention to detail and methodical approach to tasks
- Excellent communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Work within an international workforce and help maintain an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm, where you will be encouraged and supported reach your full potential and achieve your career ambitious.
Reach your full potential and build a successful career in this inclusive and diverse work environment where every day will be a new challenge.
Be part of an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm with a strong global presence, where you will provide an accurate and efficient onboarding experience for clients, striving to exceed all quality and service levels by effectively managing, monitoring and reviewing all new business applications from various segments within the offshore Group.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
An ideal opportunity to join a highly professional team in a leading provider of fund administration on a short term basis, where you will gain valuable knowledge and build on your skills and experience to help you move forward in your career.