If you have previous customer service experience and an enthusiastic approach to tasks, we have an excellent opportunity for you to join the customer service team of an established telecommunications company.
Tasks will include:
- Assisting with the sales of new products and promotions
- Dealing with customer queries and providing a high standard of customer service
- Making sure the shop floor is kept tidy and pricing is clearly displayed
- Assisting with billing and payment process
What we’re looking for:
- Previous retail/customer service experience
- Warm and enthusiastic approach
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with a “can-do” attitude and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
If you’d like more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
We currently have an interesting and varied role within a professional financial services company for an individual with good communication, organisational skills and the ability to prioritise. Previous experience working in a financial services environment or within risk and healthcare administration would be ideal.
Joining the Marketing and Business Development function in a well-regarded professional services provider, you will support the Group Director of Marketing and Business Development with developing and implementing the company’s marketing strategy and marketing materials.