Service Desk Analyst | Trainee - Mid Level
Are you a technology focused individual that is starting out, or looking to progress in your IT career? This highly regarded, global organisation is seeking a new Service Desk Analyst to provide first level technical support to the firm.
Although some previous IT experience would be desirable, full training will be provided as part of this role therefore not required.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Troubleshooting IT related problems from in-house software to hardware and escalating any unresolved calls
- Installing office hardware such as computers, printers, phones and photocopiers
- Providing an excellent level of customer service to callers
- Conducting user administration and mobile device administration and support
- Being aware of cyber security risks
Experience and skills required:
- Some knowledge of Active Director and Microsoft Exchange is advantageous
- Excellent customer service skills
- An aptitude for problem solving
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage own workload
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.