Service Desk Support
Joining this global technology company, you will assist with the day-to-day technical support of the company’s clients, ensuring the highest levels of service are provided.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the hosted services support team to monitor and respond to 1st line customer queries and incidents
- Participating in 2nd line troubleshooting
- Participating in customer project work and new business migrations
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally hold a relevant professional qualification
- 2 years’ experience in an IT background would be an advantage but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Are you a tech-savvy professional with an interest in writing code, solving problems and designing and implementing solutions to technical problems? We have a new role for a confident PHP writer, where you will be directly involved in building websites, web applications and mobile apps.
A unique career opportunity for a Front-end Engineer to join this growing start-up in Jersey. If you’re a tech-savvy professional who is curious about new digital technologies and aspire to craft great digital experiences then this job could be the role for you.
A leading provider of wealth management software is seeking an experienced individual to be responsible for the ongoing support and maintenance of the internal IT systems and infrastructure.
A great role, based out of town within an innovative and rapidly expanding commercial business. You will be a primary contact, providing on site analysis, diagnosis and resolution for desktop issues reported by end users.
Joining this highly regarded independent fiduciary business, you will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of all technology services to the Group.