Service Delivery Manager
As part of a successful global technology business, you will manage the service delivery for a specific set of client accounts, providing focus on SLA management and customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring full compliance with all contractual service obligations
- Managing the end to end resolution of service incidents
- Monitoring processes ensuring consistent service quality
- Producing monthly and quarterly service reports for specific clients
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Experience of leading and managing teams within an operational service delivery environment
- Demonstrable experience of designing and implementing significant productivity and customer satisfaction improvements
- Holding a relevant professional Service Management qualification such as ITIL or Prince2 would be advantageous
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
As a brand guardian, you will ensure that the company’s brand and reputation is accurately portrayed through all digital channels. The role holder will have the opportunity to work across a range of activities to support business objectives, revenue and growth.