Service Delivery Controls Analyst | Fixed Term Contract (6 Months)
We currently have an excellent opportunity to join an internationally established wealth management company for 6 months. Within this role, you will primarily be responsible for completing, maintaining and carrying out regular reviews of the offshore aecurities services.
- Performing scheduled control report functions
- Analysing control report exceptions and identifying further requirements
- Identifying and escalating trends and issues
- Assisting with business partner queries
- Providing project support
Skills and experience required:
- Proven experience in a security/finance environment
- Good understanding of Microsoft office packages including Excel and Word
- Ability to make fast decisions and work using own initiative
- Attention to detail and able to work accurately
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a new Jersey team of an established global business, you will lead the compliance function and ensure best practices are adhered to and appropriate monitoring is in place, providing oversight of regulatory and compliance issues.
Are you looking to move into investments from a fiduciary? You will become part of a team navigating through changing financial and regulatory environments and be responsible for identifying areas of investment risk both at portfolio and business level.