Service Delivery Analyst
A fantastic opportunity to work within a dynamic environment and expand your communication and customer service skills, whilst providing first line support to all customers of this commercial business.
Offering a wide range of interesting careers, this established telecommunication company is also dedicated to supporting the community, supporting a variety of local initiatives that bring local communities together.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering all calls and queries from customers in a timely and professional manor
- Solving as many issues as possible within the first call
- Logging support requests with the relevant department for calls that can’t be answered immediately
- Undertaking outbound calls with customers with offers or introductory services
- Achieving excellent customer service results
Experience and skills required:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experienced in dealing with the public and a pleasant telephone manner
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of mobile phone technology, terminology and billing would be an advantage
- Ability to communicate in a second language is preferred
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A progressive career opportunity where you will be part of a friendly and inclusive team within an award-winning fiduciary business, offering a rewarding work environment and access to fantastic career development opportunities.
Discover your potential in a newly emerging and rapidly growing business area within an award-winning fund administration company that has an enviable reputation for technical expertise and high-quality bespoke services, where you will gain a strong understanding of this fascinating and niche type of investment and its cultural nuances.
An exciting and varied role has arisen for a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with the utmost discretion and maintain confidentiality, to join an independent local, charitable organisation, where you will have the opportunity to make a real difference.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to start their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture to support the client operations team.
Drive and contribute to the continued success of an award-winning banking and investment firm in this integral role, where you will be responsible for the business development and marketing of fiduciary services and your talent and dedication will be highly valued in supporting their growth strategy.