Service Delivery Analyst
Join a well-known telecommunications business and work as part of the customer service team to provide first line support to their customers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering all calls and queries from customers in a timely and professional manor
- Solving as many issues as possible within the first call
- Logging support requests with the relevant department for calls that can’t be answered immediately
- Achieving excellent customer service results
Experience and skills required:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experienced in dealing with the public in a pleasant telephone manner
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of mobile phone technology, terminology and billing would be an advantage
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Our client is seeking a Customer Service Manager to join their fast-paced team. You will be responsible for assisting, leading and managing the customer service and sales team.
A great opportunity has arisen to join a non-profit organisation as part of the communications and fundraising team
A fantastic senior Internal Communications Manager opportunity at a highly regarded, global provider of trust, funds and corporate services to establish an internal communications strategy across the Group.
Our client is seeking an experienced and passionate Marketing Assistant to join the team for a 12 month fixed term contract.
An exciting opportunity to join a commercial business to design, develop and implement a robust health and safety management system.