Service Delivery Administrator
An exciting opportunity for a focused individual, with a positive attitude to join an international IT solutions and managed services provider, as a single point of contact for all their clients. .
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with queries over the phone from external customers and internal staff
- Logging, tracking, routing and redirecting problems to correct resources
- Supporting and assisting Engineers with their daily schedules
- Assisting with general administration tasks as and when required
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Good working knowledge of Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
- Organised and methodical approach to work
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining this global technology company, you will assist with the day-to-day technical support of the company’s clients, ensuring the highest levels of service are provided.
A unique opportunity for a school leaver/graduate or junior Administrator looking for an interesting, varied role providing administrative support to super yacht owners and crew.
Joining this highly regarded wealth management organisation, you will be responsible for quality assurance manual testing and test case creation, executing new functional changes.
You will join a well regarded provider of global banking services to drive the documentation of detailed business requirements and participate in the design, development, analysis and testing of business process and/or system changes.
Fantastic new opportunity to join the HR team of highly regarded local commercial organisation from March to May 2020, providing administrative support to the HR team and the wider business.