Server Database Administrator | SQL
A unique opportunity to join the growing office of this innovative technology company. This company believes in progressing successful employees’ careers and offering training and coaching to achieve this. Joining an existing lead DBA, you will be supporting the maintenance and management of our DBMS infrastructure.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Helping developers to improve overall database performance continuously
- Administering MSSQL Server in virtualised environment
- Working with Windows server and clustering
- Expert use of T-SQL, DMVs, cursors and Window functions extensively to improve performance
- Advising, designing and planning In-Memory objects and compiled stored procedures
Experience and skills required:
- Previous commercial experience with database administration for Microsoft SQL Server on 24/7/365 business critical systems
- Microsoft certifications such as MCDBA, MCSA Database Admin, MCSA SQL Server 2016 would be an advantage
- Security experience with prior exposure to working in a PCI compliant environment
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.