Senior Trust Officer | Contract
New 12 month contract to join the trust administration team within this global provider of wealth management services. This employer has an excellent reputation and offers flexibility with working hours.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a point of contact for clients and queries
- Developing and maintaining existing client relationships
- Administration of a client portfolio
- Collecting KYC documentation and assisting in the project management of regulatory changes
- Payment preparation
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally hold or willing to study towards a relevant professional qualification
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to see tasks through to the end
- Excellent telephone manner
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity for a trust professional to join a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence. This individual will be responsible for undertaking the day-to-day administration of a portfolio of client company and trust structures.
Join a global funds and corporate services business and work with some of the world’s largest real estate funds. This company offer great scope for career progression.
Working with a growing team, this global corporate services provider are seeking Corporate Officers to manage a mixed portfolio of corporate entities including funds, trusts and companies.
Working within a private client department of an independent fund, corporate and private client service provider. This role would suit a candidate with trust experience who can hit the ground running and is available immediately for an ongoing temporary assignment.
Joining a global provider of corporate, fund and private client administration services, you will ensure a quality administrative service is delivered to an allocated portfolio of clients.