Senior Trust Officer
Join the private wealth team of this leading global trust, funds and corporate services business. Drawing from your existing trust experience, you will work with a complex and diverse portfolio of clients.
- Ensuring a quality service is delivered to new and existing clients
- Building strong working relationships internally and externally
- Ensuring work produced is compliant with regulatory requirements
- Assisting with the training and development of more junior team members
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Holding an ICSA Certificate in Offshore Finance & Administration or STEP Foundation Certificate in Offshore Trust
- Proven trust experience
- Ability to work well within a team
- Excellent organisational skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Fantastic career opportunity for a proactive individual with previous trust experience to join an established wealth management business. Within this role you will directly oversee the administration of trust and companies allocated to your charge.
Joining a leading investor services group, you will be a part of the corporate service team administering a portfolio of corporate structures.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence where you will be dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters.
An exciting role where you will work as part of a dedicated team providing comprehensive trust and company administration services to an international client base.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced trust candidate to join a small organisation where they can progress their career.