Senior Trust Officer
Join the private wealth team of this leading global trust, funds and corporate services business. Drawing from your existing trust experience, you will work with a complex and diverse portfolio of clients.
- Ensuring a quality service is delivered to new and existing clients
- Building strong working relationships internally and externally
- Ensuring work produced is compliant with regulatory requirements
- Assisting with the training and development of more junior team members
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Holding an ICSA Certificate in Offshore Finance & Administration or STEP Foundation Certificate in Offshore Trust
- Proven trust experience
- Ability to work well within a team
- Excellent organisational skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading independently owned family office is seeking a part/qualified accountant to join their team, assisting with the preparation of financial information and reports for clients, under the supervision of the Head of the Department.
As a product specialist you will join a well-established wealth management company to administer a portfolio of complex trust and company structures.
Join this highly regarded asset manager as part of the legal tam and be responsible for performing AML/KYC due diligence and WorldCheck screening.
A fantastic opportunity for a trust professional to join a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence. This individual will be responsible for undertaking the day-to-day administration of a portfolio of client company and trust structures.
Join a global funds and corporate services business and work with some of the world’s largest real estate funds. This company offer great scope for career progression.