Senior Trust Officer | Private Wealth
Build a successful career in this innovative and dynamic global group where every day is a new challenge and you will have the company’s full support in achieving your career aspirations, whilst having access to various opportunities across the company’s service lines and international network of offices.
Working in an inclusive and diverse environment, you will be expected to bring high energy and enthusiasm to everything you do, drawing on your trust experience to build and deliver customer centric solutions to complex and diverse portfolio of clients.
If you are a team player at heart with an eye for detail and excellent organisational and communication skills, looking for a role where you will act as a role model in implementing group culture, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building strong relationships across the wider business, helping to ensure compliance with applicable laws, service standards, company policies and procedures
- Identifying any risks or concerns ensuring you report them in a timely manner
- Contributing to finding ways to make processes more efficient and effective
Experience and skills required:
- Knowledge of the finance industry in Jersey
- Preferably ICSA or STEP qualified or working towards ICSA or STEP, or any other relevant qualification
- Action orientated and willing to take on new challenges
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages, including Excel, Outlook and Word
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce is looking for an NavOne billing expert who is self-motivated, enthusiastic and effective in tackling tasks independently to oversee the work of the small cross-jurisdictional global billing team.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi-jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation with an inclusive and supportive culture, where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.