Senior Trust Officer
A great opportunity within a global provider of private banking and wealth management services to administer a complex portfolio of trust and companies and provide a quality administration service.
- Managing a mixed portfolio of company and trust structures
- Delivering a quality client service and ensuring compliance with policies and procedures
- Building good working relationships with clients, intermediaries and interbal contacts
- Attending client meetings preparing minutes where required
- Developing a broad technical knowledge across products and services of the bank
- Mentoring new staff, as required
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Good understanding of the relevant laws of the local jurisdiction
- Understanding of the basic features of the different types of investment product
- Ability to demonstrate effective communication skills
- Ability to deal with conflicting demands under pressure
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.