Senior Trust Officer
If you’re an ambitious Trust Officer looking to take the next step in your career, this could be the opportunity for you!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Administrating a portfolio of more complex structures
- Providing excellent service to clients through building strong working relationships
- Providing technical advice to clients
- Identifying opportunities for new business opportunities
- Identifying and mitigating any risk factors
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally hold a relevant professional (ICSA, ACA, ACIB or STEP)
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
- Experience of institutional clients
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and to deadlines
- Strong organisational and time management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
We have an exciting opportunity for a school leaver or graduate to join a bespoke financial services provider. If you are looking for full support to develop the skills as a trust professional and begin studying for a professional qualification, this is the role for you.