Senior Trust Officer
If you’re an ambitious Trust Officer looking to take the next step in your career, this could be the opportunity for you!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Administrating a portfolio of more complex structures
- Providing excellent service to clients through building strong working relationships
- Providing technical advice to clients
- Identifying opportunities for new business opportunities
- Identifying and mitigating any risk factors
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally hold a relevant professional (ICSA, ACA, ACIB or STEP)
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
- Experience of institutional clients
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and to deadlines
- Strong organisational and time management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining an ambitious financial services company, you will assist in managing a portfolio of private wealth clients, covering a variety of trust structures. This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
A fantastic junior level opportunity for an ambitious individual to provide administrative support on a varied portfolio of trusts and companies.
This is a great opportunity to join a Group finance team within a publicly listed provider of fund, corporate and private wealth services.
Fantastic career opportunity for a proactive individual with previous trust experience to join an established wealth management business. Within this role you will directly oversee the administration of trust and companies allocated to your charge.
Joining a leading investor services group, you will be a part of the corporate service team administering a portfolio of corporate structures.