Senior Trust Officer | Trust / Corporate
Joining a provider of trust and corporate services, you will provide trust and fiduciary services to a portfolio of established clients and supervise more junior team members.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with clients
- Manage and support junior team members with their portfolio development
- Assist the file manager/director with day-to-day client management
- Remain up to date with changes in regulations
Skills and expertise required:
- Previous trust and company administration experience
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Effective use of IT systems and relevant software packages
- Minimum, Category C qualification under local legislation, holding a Table 5 qualification
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fulfilling, rewarding and interesting career opportunity has arisen at a forward thinking commercial organisation for an Assistant Company Secretary for a period of 12 months.
A great role within a leading global financial services provider. You will administer an allocated portfolio of intricate clients, which could contain some key clients of the company, working directly with the Manager responsible. You will act as focal point for administration and technical queries from members of the team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider as a Manager within their family office department.
Achieve your highest potential in this ambitious and agile fiduciary business where you will be part of a truly diverse workforce, working in a collaborative environment that thrives on driving change and ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trust Officer or Senior Trust Officer to join a dynamic and modern financial services company.