Senior Trust Officer
Joining a provider of trust and corporate services, you will provide trust and fiduciary services to a portfolio of established clients and supervise more junior team members.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with clients
- Manage and support junior team members with their portfolio development
- Assist the file manager/director with day-to-day client management
- Remain up to date with changes in regulations
Skills and expertise required:
- Previous trust and company administration experience
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Effective use of IT systems and relevant software packages
- Minimum, Category C qualification under local legislation, holding a Table 5 qualification
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great role within a Private Wealth Services division, you will provide administrative assistance and support the Private Wealth Services Operations and Business Development Teams.
A great role within a successful and growing Private Client Services division. You will have the opportunity to build your Trust Administration career within this environment and have financial support to undertake a relevant professional qualification.