Senior Trust Officer | Trust / Corporate
Joining a provider of trust and corporate services, you will provide trust and fiduciary services to a portfolio of established clients and supervise more junior team members.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with clients
- Manage and support junior team members with their portfolio development
- Assist the file manager/director with day-to-day client management
- Remain up to date with changes in regulations
Skills and expertise required:
- Previous trust and company administration experience
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Effective use of IT systems and relevant software packages
- Minimum, Category C qualification under local legislation, holding a Table 5 qualification
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.
Work in a dynamic organisation, which fosters a culture of learning, continual improvement and a focus on operational excellence, where you will be encouraged to aspire towards greater challenges and unleash your full potential.