Senior Trust Officer
A great opportunity within a reputable medium sized trust company, undertaking the day-to-day administration of a portfolio of client company and trust structures.
- Administering a portfolio of fairly complex client cases, including bookkeeping entries and the preparation of some financial reports and statements
- Keeping up to date with the principles and practices of offshore trusts, companies and related structures
- Ensuring mutual understanding of client and company expectations and commitments at outset and throughout the relationship
- Developing long term, profitable business relationships with clients maintaining regular contact and ensuring client confidentiality is respected
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Good knowledge of offshore fiduciary services
- A proven track record in handling complex offshore fiduciary issues and client relationship management
- Good interpersonal skills for dealing with intermediaries and clients
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Are you looking to move into investments from a fiduciary? You will become part of a team navigating through changing financial and regulatory environments and be responsible for identifying areas of investment risk both at portfolio and business level.
With the potential for flexible working hours, you will work as part of the EBT and Pensions Administration department and administer a portfolio of varied clients, mainly FTSE 100 and large private companies. Candidates will be considered on a permanent and contract basis.