Senior Trust Officer
A great opportunity within a reputable medium sized trust company, undertaking the day-to-day administration of a portfolio of client company and trust structures.
- Administering a portfolio of fairly complex client cases, including bookkeeping entries and the preparation of some financial reports and statements
- Keeping up to date with the principles and practices of offshore trusts, companies and related structures
- Ensuring mutual understanding of client and company expectations and commitments at outset and throughout the relationship
- Developing long term, profitable business relationships with clients maintaining regular contact and ensuring client confidentiality is respected
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Good knowledge of offshore fiduciary services
- A proven track record in handling complex offshore fiduciary issues and client relationship management
- Good interpersonal skills for dealing with intermediaries and clients
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the operations team on a temporary basis, you will be responsible for the end to end periodic review process of allocated structures.