Senior Trust Bookkeeper
As an experienced Trust and Company Bookkeeper, you will manage your own portfolio of entities and assist the Client Administration Team to meet their objectives and provide a high standard of service.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Bookkeeping entries accurately in to the accounting system for own portfolio
- Managing clients within own portfolio, ensuring risks are controlled and quality service is delivered
- Ensuring all papers for entities remain filed and stored effectively
- Ensuring the bookkeeping monitoring control system and spreadsheets are regularly updated
- Reviewing the monthly bookkeeping statistics report and addressing any “at risk” clients
Experience and skills required:
- Strong Company and Trust bookkeeping experience
- Excellent understanding of Bookkeeping and accounting principles and practices
- Confident with spreadsheets and word processing
- Strong organisational and planning skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.