Senior Trust Bookkeeper
An enriching career opportunity to be part of a leading Bank that fosters a vision and mindset across the organisation that inspires employees to focus on innovative ways to drive the business forward, and promotes a creative environment.
Working within this forward-thinking organisation you can expect your performance and skill set to be acknowledged, developed and valued whilst enjoying a highly competitive flexible benefits package.
As Senior Trust Bookkeeper you will be responsible for bookkeeping to trial balance of private clients trust and company transactions, providing a high quality service to clients and contributing in the achievement of team and business objectives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the client administration teams to meet their objectives
- Bookkeeping entries accurately into the company’s accounting system for all trust and companies within your own portfolio
- Managing your own portfolio of clients
- Assisting in ensuring that all papers for entities remain filed and stored efficiently for the purposes of providing a satisfactory audit trail
- Reviewing monthly bookkeeping statistics report and address all at risk clients
Experience and skills required:
- 7-10 years company and trust bookkeeping experience or similar
- CAT qualified or working towards an appropriate professional qualification
- Excellent level of understanding of bookkeeping principles and practices as they apply to trust and offshore company markets
- Good level of understanding and application of accounting principles for trusts and offshore structures
- Understanding of fundamental accounting principles, based around UK GAAP/IFRS and basic knowledge of taxation implications
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.
Work in a dynamic organisation, which fosters a culture of learning, continual improvement and a focus on operational excellence, where you will be encouraged to aspire towards greater challenges and unleash your full potential.