Senior Trust and Corporate
A well-regarded provider of legal and financial services is currently seeking a motivated and proactive trust professional to join their team. Within this role you will report to the Head of Compliance and ensure an efficient administrative service is delivered to clients.
Duties will include:
- Collating CDD information
- Preparing forms and answering any queries from clients
- Maintaining statutory books
- Preparing reports for committee meetings
- Identifying and escalating risk issues
Skills and expertise required:
- Hold a recognised Table 5 Qualification, such as the Foundation Degree in Finance or Certificate in Offshore Administration
- Minimum 3 years’ trust and company experience
- Solid understanding of offshore corporate structures and processes
- Ability to work under pressure and using own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Fantastic career opportunity for a proactive individual with previous trust experience to join an established wealth management business. Within this role you will directly oversee the administration of trust and companies allocated to your charge.
Joining a leading investor services group, you will be a part of the corporate service team administering a portfolio of corporate structures.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence where you will be dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters.
An exciting role where you will work as part of a dedicated team providing comprehensive trust and company administration services to an international client base.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced trust candidate to join a small organisation where they can progress their career.