Senior Trust and Corporate
A well-regarded provider of legal and financial services is currently seeking a motivated and proactive trust professional to join their team. Within this role you will report to the Head of Compliance and ensure an efficient administrative service is delivered to clients.
Duties will include:
- Collating CDD information
- Preparing forms and answering any queries from clients
- Maintaining statutory books
- Preparing reports for committee meetings
- Identifying and escalating risk issues
Skills and expertise required:
- Hold a recognised Table 5 Qualification, such as the Foundation Degree in Finance or Certificate in Offshore Administration
- Minimum 3 years’ trust and company experience
- Solid understanding of offshore corporate structures and processes
- Ability to work under pressure and using own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A growing fund, corporate and private client services provider is currently seeking an ambitious trust professional to join their team. Within this role you will oversee a team of administrations and have responsibility for a portfolio of complex and high risk trust and companies.
Join this highly regarded trust business and have overall responsibility for the administration of a portfolio of trusts and companies and help to develop operational plans, contributing to the longer-term strategic plans of the Company.
Join this expanding global services provider as a Corporate and Private Client Officer and build relationships with intermediaries, third parties and key client contacts for entities within your responsibility. Great scope for career development and an opportunity to gain diverse experience and work directly with senior management.
Great temporary opportunity for an experienced trust administrator to join a well-established wealth management company for a period of 11 months.
Joining the Private Wealth team of this leading global trust, funds and corporate services business. Drawing from your existing Trust experience, you will work with a complex and diverse portfolio of clients.