Senior Trust and Corporate
A well-regarded provider of legal and financial services is currently seeking a motivated and proactive trust professional to join their team. Within this role you will report to the Head of Compliance and ensure an efficient administrative service is delivered to clients.
Duties will include:
- Collating CDD information
- Preparing forms and answering any queries from clients
- Maintaining statutory books
- Preparing reports for committee meetings
- Identifying and escalating risk issues
Skills and expertise required:
- Hold a recognised Table 5 Qualification, such as the Foundation Degree in Finance or Certificate in Offshore Administration
- Minimum 3 years’ trust and company experience
- Solid understanding of offshore corporate structures and processes
- Ability to work under pressure and using own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Support an ambitious and agile and fiduciary business where you will apply your solutions driven approach to managing client work whilst overseeing a team of Administrators responsible for the day-to-day delivery of client services to a portfolio of fund.
Drive forward new opportunities, promoting a creative environment and encouraging others in your team to take value added initiatives, where you will play a key role in inspiring others to focus on innovative ways to put the client first and at the centre of business decisions.
Be part of a growing organisation with a focus on driving change and nurturing talent, placing people at the heart of their business which is reinforced by the award they have received for their commitment to prioritising employees.
Are you a personable and self-motivated trust professional looking to take the next step in your trust career in an entrepreneurial and innovative financial services provider, where your contribution will be valued and you will have access to excellent career progression opportunities?
Drive the efficiency and consistency of standards and controls for client onboarding and remediation in multiple jurisdictions, within a fast-paced environment where you will become part of a progressive and high performing team.