Senior Trust Administrator
We have a great opportunity for an individual to develop their trust administration career, within a private client services environment. In this role, you will develop and enhance your skills through practical experience.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Administering a complex client portfolio including EBT structures, limited partnerships and family trusts
- Attending client/internal meetings
- Preparing and drafting relevant meeting notes and dealing with action points in a timely manner
- Completing review processes for client entities
Experience and skills required:
- Hold or be studying toward a relevant professional qualification
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Competent IT skills
- Fantastic interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times
A fantastic opportunity for a trust professional to join a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence. This individual will be responsible for undertaking the day-to-day administration of a portfolio of client company and trust structures.
Join a global funds and corporate services business and work with some of the world’s largest real estate funds. This company offer great scope for career progression.
Working with a growing team, this global corporate services provider are seeking Corporate Officers to manage a mixed portfolio of corporate entities including funds, trusts and companies.
Working within a private client department of an independent fund, corporate and private client service provider. This role would suit a candidate with trust experience who can hit the ground running and is available immediately for an ongoing temporary assignment.
Joining a global provider of corporate, fund and private client administration services, you will ensure a quality administrative service is delivered to an allocated portfolio of clients.