Senior Trust Administrator | Private Wealth
A rewarding career opportunity for a driven individual who is a technical expert with trust structures and has good attention to detail, to join a leading financial services organisation where you will collaborate with a highly professional private wealth team and achieve excellence for clients.
Working within an international business environment managing a varied portfolio of private wealth clients covering a variety of trust structures, you will have many opportunities to work with different clients and colleagues, making every day different.
You'll be encouraged to enhance and build on your own knowledge and skills and network with other professionals, having access to a wide range of learning and development opportunities where you will be empowered to take control of your own journey for your personal and professional development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Being a technical expert on client structures, including any regulatory requirements that are applicable
- Providing guidance and assistance with the training and mentoring to junior members of the team
- Preparation of fee quotes in relation to expected accounting costs and contribution to the analysis of actual costs against budget
- Producing and submitting all statutory returns
- Accurately recording all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the clients are correctly invoiced
Experience and skills required:
- Experience in a similar role
- Strong academic background
- Studying towards/hold a professional qualification, ideally ICSA/STEP
- Committed and driven to achieving excellence
- Broad understanding of the wide range of fiduciary products
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.