Senior Trust Administrator | Corporate
Joining an international provider of corporate, private client and fund administration services, you will adopt primary responsibility for a portfolio of trust and company structures. This opportunity would suit someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment within a team.
- Providing a first class service to clients
- Reviewing annual accounts within your client portfolio
- Drafting and preparing minutes, resolutions and agreements
- Assisting with the supervision and development of junior staff
Skills and experience required:
- STEP or ICSA qualified, or equivalent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive approach to tasks
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.