Senior Trust Administrator | Corporate
Joining an international provider of corporate, private client and fund administration services, you will adopt primary responsibility for a portfolio of trust and company structures. This opportunity would suit someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment within a team.
- Providing a first class service to clients
- Reviewing annual accounts within your client portfolio
- Drafting and preparing minutes, resolutions and agreements
- Assisting with the supervision and development of junior staff
Skills and experience required:
- STEP or ICSA qualified, or equivalent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive approach to tasks
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a leading provider of wealth management services in this management role, you will work with senior management in managing the trust business support department to ensure administrative support is provided to business units.