Senior Trust Administrator | Client Services
Join a globally established, trust and corporate services business in their Client Service team. You will provide a high quality service to clients with the day-to-day administration of a portfolio of structures, including but not limited to trusts and companies.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the client services team on a day-to-day basis with the team’s workload
- Administering a portfolio of trusts and companies to include complex structures, holding a variety of real assets and financial assets
- Meeting KPI expectations in relation to utilisation, cash collection and billing
- Preparing property transactions including purchases and sales
Experience and skills required:
- Possess an industry relevant qualification (Table 5) and meet qualification requirements of a Category B employee
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a relevant role
- Able to demonstrate a good understanding of external regulations and legislation and of the internal policies and procedures including anti-money laundering risk ratings and signing limits
- Possess good communication, organisation and time management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a leading provider of wealth management services in this management role, you will work with senior management in managing the trust business support department to ensure administrative support is provided to business units.