Senior Trust Administrator | Client Services
Join a globally established, trust and corporate services business in their Client Service team. You will provide a high quality service to clients with the day-to-day administration of a portfolio of structures, including but not limited to trusts and companies.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the client services team on a day-to-day basis with the team’s workload
- Administering a portfolio of trusts and companies to include complex structures, holding a variety of real assets and financial assets
- Meeting KPI expectations in relation to utilisation, cash collection and billing
- Preparing property transactions including purchases and sales
Experience and skills required:
- Possess an industry relevant qualification (Table 5) and meet qualification requirements of a Category B employee
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a relevant role
- Able to demonstrate a good understanding of external regulations and legislation and of the internal policies and procedures including anti-money laundering risk ratings and signing limits
- Possess good communication, organisation and time management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.