Senior Trust Administrator
A great opportunity for a motivated trust professional to join a specialist wealth management team.
Responsibilities will include:
- All aspects of management of a portfolio of trust and company structures
- Providing assistance and support to the Manager as required
- Developing strong working relationships with clients and professional advisors
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and procedures
Experience and skills required:
- Qualified professional with at least 5 years’ trust and fiduciary experience
- A relevant table 5 qualification or working towards a table 4 qualification
- Committed to providing a quality service to clients
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Awareness of industry best practice and developments
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great role within an international accounting and business advisory organisation, providing administrative services to an international client base.
An excellent opportunity for a compliance and risk professional, at Director level, to join a highly regarded financial services business to develop, maintain and continually improve a robust risk and compliance framework.
Joining an international provider of corporate, private client and fund administration services, you will provide professional advice and support to the private clients team whilst taking responsibility for the administration of a portfolio of complex trust and company structures.
We currently have a great opportunity for a proactive and motivated individual with previous people management experience to manage the accounts preparation team.