Senior Trust Administrator
A great opportunity for a motivated trust professional to join a specialist wealth management team.
Responsibilities will include:
- All aspects of management of a portfolio of trust and company structures
- Providing assistance and support to the Manager as required
- Developing strong working relationships with clients and professional advisors
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and procedures
Experience and skills required:
- Qualified professional with at least 5 years’ trust and fiduciary experience
- A relevant table 5 qualification or working towards a table 4 qualification
- Committed to providing a quality service to clients
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Awareness of industry best practice and developments
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great role within a leading global financial services provider. You will administer an allocated portfolio of intricate clients, which could contain some key clients of the company, working directly with the Manager responsible. You will act as focal point for administration and technical queries from members of the team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider as a Manager within their family office department.
Achieve your highest potential in this ambitious and agile fiduciary business where you will be part of a truly diverse workforce, working in a collaborative environment that thrives on driving change and ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trust Officer or Senior Trust Officer to join a dynamic and modern financial services company.
An independent financial services organisation offering a decisive and dynamic environment, is seeking a Client Bookkeeper to assist with ensuring all bookkeeping information is collected and input from all client-facing departments in a timely and accurate manner.