Senior Trust Administrator | Private Clients
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Trust Administrator to join the private client administration department in a well-regarded international banking group.
- Administration of all fiduciary related functions and services within a portfolio of clients
- Identifying risks within the portfolio and reporting to the Corporate Trust Manager and Risk Manager
- Responding to client queries, requests and payment instructions
- Reviewing quarterly manager reports
- Attending quarterly management/fund board meetings
- Contributing to business and administration team objectives
- Acting as a C signatory
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Good knowledge of relevant company law and fiduciary principles legislation and regulatory requirements
- Practical knowledge and understanding of relevant deeds and associated legal documents
- Understanding of corporate secretarial responsibilities
- Ability to work well within a team
- Excellent communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
We currently have a great opportunity for a proactive and motivated individual with previous people management experience to assist with managing their accounts preparation team.
An independently trust and corporate services provider is currently seeking a proactive individual to undertake a 6 month project, reviewing internal finance processes.
Joining the corporate team, you will assist with all aspects of the administration of a portfolio of corporate clients to ensure a quality service is delivered at all times.
New opportunity for an Accounts Officer to join the private client services team within an award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private wealth services, t be responsible for the day-to-day bookkeeping and accounts preparation for this new newly created client facing role.
As part of the business support team you will assist with a variety of tasks in order to increase efficiency and to drive process and project improvements across the business.