Senior Trust Administrator | Private Clients
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Trust Administrator to join the private client administration department in a well-regarded international banking group.
- Administration of all fiduciary related functions and services within a portfolio of clients
- Identifying risks within the portfolio and reporting to the Corporate Trust Manager and Risk Manager
- Responding to client queries, requests and payment instructions
- Reviewing quarterly manager reports
- Attending quarterly management/fund board meetings
- Contributing to business and administration team objectives
- Acting as a C signatory
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Good knowledge of relevant company law and fiduciary principles legislation and regulatory requirements
- Practical knowledge and understanding of relevant deeds and associated legal documents
- Understanding of corporate secretarial responsibilities
- Ability to work well within a team
- Excellent communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great role within an international accounting and business advisory organisation, providing administrative services to an international client base.
An excellent opportunity for a compliance and risk professional, at Director level, to join a highly regarded financial services business to develop, maintain and continually improve a robust risk and compliance framework.
Joining an international provider of corporate, private client and fund administration services, you will provide professional advice and support to the private clients team whilst taking responsibility for the administration of a portfolio of complex trust and company structures.
We currently have a great opportunity for a proactive and motivated individual with previous people management experience to manage the accounts preparation team.
A great opportunity for a motivated trust professional to join a specialist wealth management team.