Senior Trust Administrator
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Trust Administrator to join the private client administration department in a well-regarded international banking group.
- Administration of all fiduciary related functions and services within a portfolio of clients
- Identifying risks within the portfolio and reporting to the Corporate Trust Manager and Risk Manager
- Responding to client queries, requests and payment instructions
- Reviewing quarterly manager reports
- Attending quarterly management/fund board meetings
- Contributing to business and administration team objectives
- Acting as a C signatory
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Good knowledge of relevant company law and fiduciary principles legislation and regulatory requirements
- Practical knowledge and understanding of relevant deeds and associated legal documents
- Understanding of corporate secretarial responsibilities
- Ability to work well within a team
- Excellent communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join this small, independent wealth structuring and administration company is currently seeking a motivated individual with previous trust and company experience to join their team. Within this role you will administer your own assigned portfolio of trust and company clients and be supported to complete further professional study.
Joining the group operations team in this fast-paced role you will support the execution of the operational strategy and quality management, identifying opportunities for improving operational frameworks and risk management across multiple jurisdictions.