Senior Treasury Manager
You will have overall leadership and management of the treasury and banking team for a leading independent provider of trust, corporate and funds services.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing local banking relationships, operations and payments
- Overseeing the selection, approval and review process for all approved banking, treasury and FX providers
- Acting as primary contact for day-to-day relationship management of approval panel members
- Supporting the Operations Director with oversight and coordination of share service centre services
- Overseeing the on-boarding of new banking relationships and client account set ups
- Maintenance of Signatory lists and registers
- Attending committee meetings as required
Experience and skills required:
- Extensive experience in a similar working environment, including at supervisory or management level
- Category B employee under JFSC rules
- Strong knowledge of KYC, CDD, AML and client on-boarding procedures
- Good change and performance management skills
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An independently trust and corporate services provider is currently seeking a proactive individual to undertake a 6 month project, reviewing internal finance processes.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join a well-regarded provider of global banking services on a contract basis. Within this role you will primarily focus on obtaining KYC and CDD and updating records further to AML client reviews.
New opportunity for an Accounts Officer to join the private client services team within an award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private wealth services, t be responsible for the day-to-day bookkeeping and accounts preparation for this new newly created client facing role.
A fantastic junior level opportunity for a motivated individual to provide accounting support to the Senior Accountant and Head Office, as well as cashflow management and assist with the accounting for trading companies in Jersey.
Our client, a global bank with an award-winning service, is looking for a resourceful individual to provide first line support to the Relationship Managers, while ensuring that an exceptional service is delivered at all times.