Senior Tax Manager
An unrivalled opportunity for an accounting and tax professional to work in a stimulating environment within a global advisory firm, where you will be part of the senior management team and enjoy an attractive remuneration package.
Working within an open-plan environment which fosters a friendly and relaxed atmosphere, this global organisation ensures a strong network between different business lines whilst providing a comfortable and inspiring place to work.
If you are a talented and driven individual with a broad base of business and tax skills, looking for a change and have the ability to provide excellent client services as well as building relationships both internally and externally, this could be the ideal role for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a varied portfolio of clients (including a broad spectrum of financial services clients) including tax compliance and tax advice, both local and international
- Expanding business networks both internally and externally and developing new business opportunities
- Working closely with Directors and Partners across the firm’s departments
- Developing and managing junior staff, including delegation of work as appropriate, monitoring and coaching of junior staff
- Taking on other roles which contribute to the efficient running of the team, such as financial management
Experience and skills required:
- Qualified ACCA/ACA/CTA or equivalent, with tax experience preferably in practice and currently working at Senior Manager level
- Experience of UK corporation tax or other similar commonwealth jurisdictions with knowledge of international tax principles
- Jersey tax experience is desirable
- Experience working with financial services and/or real estate clients is also desirable however not essential
- Experience in tax compliance and advisory work including report writing
- People management experience
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Driven to succeed, this is an ambitious and innovative organisation that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change. Currently seeking a Financial Accountant to join their enthusiastic and welcoming team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
Be part of a market-leading legal organisation, where you will manage the day-to-day running of the finance function for the region, working alongside the Managing Partners for Jersey and Guernsey.
Start your career as a Trainee Fund Accountant, working within a dynamic and fast growing team, where you will support the accounting team and build your knowledge and capability of the day-to-day accounting duties.
An independent financial services organisation offering a decisive and dynamic environment, is seeking a Client Bookkeeper to assist with ensuring all bookkeeping information is collected and input from all client-facing departments in a timely and accurate manner.