Senior Associate | Tax
Our client is looking for a proactive and experienced individual to assist the current tax team with the preparation of personal and company tax returns.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Taking accountability for a portfolio of clients
- Preparing personal and company tax returns for Jersey clients and corresponding by letter, email and telephone, ensuring accuracy and timely preparation to meet deadlines
- Producing supporting schedules by analysing backing documentation in a complete and thorough manner
- Checking assessments, statements of account and surcharge notices for accuracy and highlighting any anomalies
Experience and skills required:
- 1-2 years' experience within Jersey tax and accountancy
- Willing to undertake further study of a relevant professional qualification
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A team player with the ability to work under own initiative
If you'd like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi- jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
Support the Group Head of Finance in driving and promoting the efficient use of the firms working capital, through the leadership and development of the billing and credit control team and effective engagement with business stakeholders.
Be part of the asset liability management division within an award-winning banking and investment firm, offering a progressive working environment where people and values drive their continued success and support their growth strategy.
A senior level role to provide business partnering support for designated brands within a reputable and well-regarded commercial organisation, working as part of a friendly and inclusive team.