Senior Tax Administrator
Fantastic opportunity for a motivated and proactive individual looking for a new opportunity within Tax, to join a multijurisdictional, independent provider of fund and private client services. Under the supervision of the Manager/Director you will be responsible for client tax monitoring matters.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Administering and monitoring client tax compliance
- Providing guidance to client facing teams on Jersey and UK tax matters
- Involvement in tax authority enquiries, as required
- Preparing tax returns
- Ensuring information is kept up to date and accurate
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience within a tax environment
- Able to demonstrate a basic understanding of UK and Jersey Tax
- Ability to work well within a team
- Good attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the group operations team in this fast-paced role you will support the execution of the operational strategy and quality management, identifying opportunities for improving operational frameworks and risk management across multiple jurisdictions.
A unique opportunity for an experienced individual to deliver effective site maintenance for a well-known hospitality group. The role holder will be tasked with achieving product and service delivery standards, a high degree of guest care, budget/financial targets and key performance indicators.