Senior Tax Administrator
Fantastic opportunity for a motivated and proactive individual looking for a new opportunity within Tax, to join a multijurisdictional, independent provider of fund and private client services. Under the supervision of the Manager/Director you will be responsible for client tax monitoring matters.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Administering and monitoring client tax compliance
- Providing guidance to client facing teams on Jersey and UK tax matters
- Involvement in tax authority enquiries, as required
- Preparing tax returns
- Ensuring information is kept up to date and accurate
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience within a tax environment
- Able to demonstrate a basic understanding of UK and Jersey Tax
- Ability to work well within a team
- Good attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.