Senior System Support
A great role for an experienced, solutions focused and proactive IT Analyst within a fast paced application support team that supports a global legal business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the ongoing development and maintenance of business applications
- Supporting the core Viewpoint, Elite 3e, iManage, SharePoint, WhereScape, RED, Intapp Integrate and Time applications
- Developing and maintaining reports and reporting platforms
- Working with clients, third parties and colleagues to enhance and identify requirements
- Implementing, upgrading and delivering new solutions and associated training
Experience and skills required:
- Proven experience in delivering, supporting and integrating complex business applications for medium/large organisations
- Detailed programming and support skills SQL related resources
- Excellent communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A unique opportunity to join the operations team of this global banking organisation as Software Licensing Specialist, taking responsibility for the overall management, control and utilisation of licencing across the business.
You will join a well-regarded provider of global banking services, providing business intelligence solutions and analytical support as well as delivering informative insights that are key to project executions.
Excellent opportunity for a motivated IT professional to join global provider of corporate and administration services in this hands-on management and technical role, leading the infrastructure team to implement and support all IT services across the business.
As Global IT Service Support Manager you will assist in executing the long-term support strategies by coordinating the effective delivery of 24/7 support globally for the group.
A great role, based out of town within an innovative and rapidly expanding commercial business. You will be a primary contact, providing on site analysis, diagnosis and resolution for desktop issues reported by end users.