Senior Strategic Planning Engineer
Enjoy a fulfilling, rewarding and interesting career as a Senior Strategic Planning Engineer, within a dynamic and challenging industry, where ideas and opinions are shared, listened and considered.
Joining this forward-thinking commercial organisation you will be part of a truly diverse workforce that endeavours to support employees to maintain an acceptable work-life balance, whilst providing comprehensive benefits.
In this role, you will work collaboratively with the Asset Manager and other relevant external and internal service providers and experts, to ensure that there is a comprehensive understanding of the business needs, applying and developing research knowledge to enhance engineering and business practice.
Responsibilities will include:
- Researching and advising reinforcement/design solutions for the distribution and transmission networks
- Leading the administration support team to ensure the provision of key services to the division, including collation of key performance indicators and financial information
- Ensuring that all team members are fully engaged, including, developing suitable training programmes and monitoring progress.
- Provision of appropriate coaching and mentoring to Senior Engineers where required
- Influencing, appointing and accounting for Contractors working on operational activities, ensuring compliance to company standards and adherence to contract via comprehensive monitoring and reporting systems
Experience and skills required:
- Equivalent of 10+ years experienced professional in utilities management roles
- Bachelor degree in engineering
- IOSH Managing Safely and associated HS&E training for higher risk environments
- French language skills to a high standard is preferred
- Ability to provide clear direction based on sound technical and financial principles
- Financial management and leadership skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A highly regarded firm is seeking a Data Analyst to join their team on a temporary basis for a period of 3-4 months. In this role you will assist with data entry and manipulation for an upcoming risk assessment project.
A truly rewarding opportunity to join a small, dynamic and entrepreneurial team at a very exciting time in the company’s development. This role requires an individual who thrives on finding solutions to problems and a passion for achieving operational excellence.
A fulfilling, rewarding and interesting career opportunity with a online media company. This is a unique opportunity where you will help build a freelance model and brand, managing the end-to-end life cycle of freelance contractors who assist the company.
Achieve your aspirations and become part of a leading law firm, where you will have the opportunity to work with an approachable and experienced technology team who are intellectually rigorous and genuinely innovative in seeking solutions to problems, whilst enjoying a competitive benefits package.