Senior Software Developer
You will partner across IT and assigned business lines to assess technical and system needs in order to resolve business systems issues and meet stakeholder needs and also provide project support.
- Providing consulting services on new initiatives
- Assess business and system needs and develop proposals for new solutions for senior management
- Coding, testing and developing technical documentation
- Planning and support for system implementation
- Managing relationships with third party vendors
Key skills and expertise required:
- Experience on applications with multiple functions
- Experience with testing tools (e.g. Expediter, File-Aid) and different design techniques (e.g. OO. Top-down, structured analysis)
- Middleware technologies
- Knowledge of different programming languages (e.g. Java, .Net, HTML)
- Conflict and issue resolution and escalation
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A brand new role supporting the Programme Management Office through business transformation, delivering on technical and organisational change projects. This global business has recently acquired several organisations and is working on harmonising the infrastructure, systems and applications.
A great opportunity for a highly experienced IT candidate within a global provider of financial services. You will plan and execute the technical requirements of a Security Strategy and act as a technical Subject Matter Expert to investigate and resolve issues across business systems and applications.