Senior Service Desk Analyst
If you have previous service desk experience, we have an excellent opportunity for you to join the IT team in an established provider of professional services.
- Providing hardware and software support locally and across multiple jurisdictions
- First point of contact for all support or service calls
- Managing calls in accordance to service desk processes and procedures
- Providing support and set up for presentations, video conferencing and telephone conferencing both on and off site
- Day-to-day supervision of team members
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience supervising staff
- Experience in Microsoft Office and Windows 10 based operating systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good time management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A brand new role supporting the Programme Management Office through business transformation, delivering on technical and organisational change projects. This global business has recently acquired several organisations and is working on harmonising the infrastructure, systems and applications.
A great opportunity for a highly experienced IT candidate within a global provider of financial services. You will plan and execute the technical requirements of a Security Strategy and act as a technical Subject Matter Expert to investigate and resolve issues across business systems and applications.