Senior Routing Manager
Are you technically and commercially minded and excited about the world of routing processes? This could be the perfect role for you. Reporting to the Head of Messaging, this role is directly responsible for the overall technical and commercial routing management of a global company at the forefront of technological innovation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the portfolio is managed and driven with a strong focus on both quality and margin
- Taking ownership of routing processes supporting the messaging platforms including, but not limited to, DCSMS (ss7), Messaging Hub (SMPP), inbound SMS, HLR and GetMNp
- Creating and modifying operational and technical procedures and/or best practice documents
- Maintaining an awareness of the technical, commercial and financial telecommunications regulations globally to ensure complete compliance
Experience and skills required:
- Experience in delivering major communications network projects
- Ability to assess solution performance, recommending service improvement initiatives
- Proven experience in strategic planning and decision making
- Excellent numeric skills
- Experience in team management is desirable
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.