Senior Risk Manager
Join this highly regarded, global wealth management organisation as a Senior Risk and Compliance Manager, reporting into the Head of Risk and Compliance. Carrying out the functions of risk management, you will lead risk management framework for all business lines (trust and funds).
Responsibilities will include:
- Management of the year end regulatory process
- To act as Data Privacy Officer, including ensuring compliance with GDPR requirements
- Keeping up to date with changes in regulatory requirements and ensuring staff training is kept up to date
- Preparing and submitting annual reports and registrations to the JFSC
- Acting as liaison for tax information requests
Experience and skills required:
- Relevant professional qualification
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well within a team
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a dedicated take on team in a leading international law firm on a contract basis for 6 months, you will be providing a comprehensive and confidential client due diligence service primarily in Europe and the Caribbean.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate looking to manage and develop a team of real estate Administrators who will also be responsible for overseeing a complex portfolio of clients within an independent financial services provider.
A fantastic opportunity for a trust professional to join a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence. This individual will be responsible for undertaking the day-to-day administration of a portfolio of client company and trust structures.
Join a global funds and corporate services business and work with some of the world’s largest real estate funds. This company offer great scope for career progression.
Working with a growing team, this global corporate services provider are seeking Corporate Officers to manage a mixed portfolio of corporate entities including funds, trusts and companies.