A senior level opportunity has arisen within a reputable trust company for a motivated individual with previous trust and company experience. Joining the internal audit team, you will ensure all client and entity reviews are completed in accordance with procedures and agreed timescales.
- Undertaking reviews in accordance with policies and procedures
- Resolve any raised issues and identify trends that lead to issues being raised
- Highlight training and development needs
- Maintaining registers
- Draft and update policies and procedures
Skills and expertise required:
- Hold a relevant professional qualification (ICSA/STEP)
- Good time management skills
- Team player
- Property administration experience would be an advantage but is not essential
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the operations team on a temporary basis, you will be responsible for the end to end periodic review process of allocated structures.