Senior Reporting Officer
A leading provider of wealth management services is seeking a Senior Officer to implement procedures and controls for the production of tax regulatory reporting for the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Tax regulatory reporting
- Managing specific client queries
- Contributing to technology developments and testing
- Training team members
- Ensuring compliance with requirements and accurate data
Experience and skills required:
- Demonstrable accounting knowledge
- Practical experience in a trust company environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong IT skills and experience of spreadsheets
- Strong communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
You will support the local private capital strategy for the Channel Islands and be responsible for developing new products and services.
As a key member of the fund services team, you will assist and support the Senior Manager with servicing the needs of a mixed portfolio of clients.
A great opportunity to join the head office of an independent financial services provider. If you are a fully qualified Accountant with experience in financial accounting, this could be the role for you!
A fantastic opportunity for an Accountant to join an independent financial services provider, working with a range of professionally qualified staff to deliver the financial reporting for a range of complex real estate clients.
Join this leading provider of wealth management services and be responsible for servicing a portfolio of closed-ended investment funds and related structures.