Senior Reporting Manager
Joining an international provider of fund and corporate services, you will be the subject matter expert on relevant laws and regulations relating to regulatory reporting and commercialisation across the Group.
- Keeping up to date with new legislation, directives and regulatory updates and action anything required on behalf of client entities
- Working with the Director and other stakeholders to lead a commercialisation initiative across the Group
- Acting as first point of contact for FATCA, CRS, BEPS, Dodd Frank and AIFMD queries and attending client meetings as the subject expert on these matters
- Arranging and conducting training for relevant accounting and regulatory updates
Key skills and expertise required:
- Experience leading an internal project, to include managing stakeholders and associated reporting
- Minimum 4 years’ post qualification experience, ideally with Big 4 and supported by a relevant professional qualification (ACCA or ACA)
- Knowledge of FATCA/CRS, BEPS, Dodd Frank and AIFMD would be ideal
- People management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity for a qualified or part qualified Accountant to be responsible for the day-to-day management of a portfolio of clients made up of Jersey companies, Unit Trusts and Limited Partnerships investing in a range of assets.
Are you a school leaver or graduate that will be seeking an entry level/trainee career opportunity in 2019? Our client is seeking a number of graduates and school leavers to join their trainee programme to become a fully qualified Auditor (ACA).