Senior Associate | Relationship Management
As a Relationship Manager you will have regular interaction with clients and third parties of a leading independently owned family office.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining long term relationships with clients
- Supporting the business development and marketing of the Group
- Consulting with third parties such as Lawyers, tax specialists and asset managers
- Preparing meeting documents
- Analysing performance of investments and analysing costs
- Reviewing financial statements and contracts
- Renegotiating existing/new loans with banks
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Hold a professional qualification, such as STEP or ACCA
- 3-5 years post qualified experience
- Project management skills
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
- Solid understanding of financial markets, investment management and financial accounting
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
Join this innovative commercial business and work with a team of professionals that strive to provide the best value and quality to their customers. Working closely with the sales and senior leadership team, this is a unique opportunity and will play an integral role in supporting the growth of the business.
An ideal opportunity to join a highly professional team in a leading provider of fund administration on a short term basis, where you will gain valuable knowledge and build on your skills and experience to help you move forward in your career.
Unlock your potential in this ambitious and growing global financial services organisation with a focus on driving change and nurturing talent, placing employees at the heart of the organisation. Being in a proactive and agile workforce, you will be supported to reach your career ambitions and can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show.
Enjoy a rewarding career in this client-facing role within a leading bank, where they place great importance in developing the skills of their employees in an environment that inspires and promotes innovation to drive the business forward.