Senior Associate | Relationship Management
As a Relationship Manager you will have regular interaction with clients and third parties of a leading independently owned family office.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining long term relationships with clients
- Supporting the business development and marketing of the Group
- Consulting with third parties such as Lawyers, tax specialists and asset managers
- Preparing meeting documents
- Analysing performance of investments and analysing costs
- Reviewing financial statements and contracts
- Renegotiating existing/new loans with banks
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Hold a professional qualification, such as STEP or ACCA
- 3-5 years post qualified experience
- Project management skills
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
- Solid understanding of financial markets, investment management and financial accounting
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining this highly regarded global bank, you will support the team in providing clients with wealth management solutions.
New opportunity for a professional Auditor to facilitate the financial, operational and management audits within a renowned provider of financial services.
A global provider of fund and corporate services is currently seeking an ambitious and driven Director to join their corporate services division. You will be an active member of the senior management team in all aspects as such financial performance and risk management.
An exciting career opportunity for an experienced funds professional to join this highly regarded, independent business as an Associate Director, Client Delivery. This is a newly created position due to growth.
An exciting opportunity providing growth within an independent trust and corporate services provider. You will manage the activities of a finance team and corporate accounting function for the Group and associated entities.