Senior Associate | Relationship Management
As a Relationship Manager you will have regular interaction with clients and third parties of a leading independently owned family office.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining long term relationships with clients
- Supporting the business development and marketing of the Group
- Consulting with third parties such as Lawyers, tax specialists and asset managers
- Preparing meeting documents
- Analysing performance of investments and analysing costs
- Reviewing financial statements and contracts
- Renegotiating existing/new loans with banks
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Hold a professional qualification, such as STEP or ACCA
- 3-5 years post qualified experience
- Project management skills
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
- Solid understanding of financial markets, investment management and financial accounting
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence. Dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters as well as the company’s payment and reconciliation functions, data processing and review.
Within an investment division you will maintain a risk and compliance oversight, supporting the identification, analysis and management of risk arising from the investment operations.
Join a global funds and corporate services business and work with some of the world’s largest real estate funds. This company offer great scope for career progression.
Working with a growing team, this global corporate services provider are seeking Corporate Officers to manage a mixed portfolio of corporate entities including funds, trusts and companies.
A boutique fund administration business is seeking an ambitious funds professional to manage a team of Fund Administrators providing administration, management and secretarial services for established and new real estate and private equity funds clients.