Senior Real Estate Administrator
Great opportunity for a proactive individual with real estate administration experience to take the next step in their career, with a well-regarded growing business.
- Administration of a portfolio of clients
- Attending client meetings and assisting with queries
- Drafting minutes and resolutions
- Maintaining records
- Assisting junior team members
Skills and expertise required:
- Some real estate experience
- Holds a relevant professional qualification such as ICSA
- Strong working knowledge of real estate structures and UK taxation
- Forward thinking and ability to work well within a team
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.