Senior Payments Administrator
An international provider of fund and corporate services is currently seeking an individual with previous payments experience to join their growing team. Within this role you will prepare and execute payment instructions for approved invoices, FX transactions, investments, distributions and any other adhoc payments across the fund services platform.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Administering all fund services payments from receipt of instruction to execution in a timely manner, adhering to cash cut off times
- Recording accurate payment information across appropriate templates and systems adhering to internal procedures and policies
- Proactively managing workload ensuring optimum service delivery
- Completion and maintenance of team control lists and management information
- Promoting and maintaining positive working relationships with internal departments ensuring effective communication and collaboration to achieve service excellence
Experience and skills required:
- Knowledge of cash/payment processes and SWIFT
- Good computer literacy skills, specifically Microsoft applications, to include foundation or intermediate excel skills
- Experience in a payments role or similar role
- Excellent organisational skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- A team player with great communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.