Senior Operational Risk Specialist
Join a highly regarded, global wealth management organisation and work as part of a compliance, operational risk and control team. An interesting and varied risk role where you will have the opportunity to work across both the private bank and trust business. Excellent opportunities for career growth.
- Providing technical advice and guidance to internal customers on regulations and their application in Jersey
- Performing control processes and tracking regulatory changes, liaising with relevant stakeholders to ensure appropriate management
- Overseeing remediation of emerging regulatory risk control issues
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years relevant experience working within a regulated banking, investment and/or trust company business
- Ability to deliver against tight deadlines and independently identify and assess regulatory compliance risks
- Experience in gap analysis and process improvement, upgrading existing compliance and operational risk processes and procedures is required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An established international provider of financial services is currently seeking a motivated individual with previous risk and compliance experience to assist their team on a contract basis.
Joining a leading provider of wealth management services in this management role, you will work with senior management in managing the trust business support department to ensure administrative support is provided to business units.